Want to know how to start a hobby vineyard
Want to be a hobby vineyard owner and have your own wines. You don’t need acres and acres of land. Talk to me about the practical aspects of owning a vineyard and wine making that suits your lifestyle and work commitments. Remember, I started like you and I can share practical aspects of starting and owning a vineyard. You can have an obligation free induction to vineyard start up and ongoing management. I can advise on the:
- Selection of land or a specific location on your existing land
- Routine pest and weed management plan and essential quarantine practices to safeguard your investment
- Technical awareness and training needs
- Anticipated financial outlay, implementation timeline, resources requirement and project management
- Ongoing time and resource commitment you need to make for a successful small vineyard
Please contact us via the “Contact Us” link below.